This e-book is a comprehensive guide for the aspiring/current Registered Nurse, aspiring/current travel nurse, aspiring/current Nurse Practitioner.
So you want to be a nurse?
Chapter 1: The Beginning
Chapter 2: While in Nursing School
Chapter 3: The NCLEX
Chapter 4: Life after the NCLEX/ nursing school
Chapter 5: With great earning potential comes great responsibility
Chapter 6: Should I be a travel nurse? (Includes pre, during, and post travel checklists).
So you want to be a nurse practitioner?
Chapter 1: Applying for nurse practitioner school
Chapter 2: Learning to study and navigate your personal life while in nurse practitioner school
Chapter 3: Establishing relationships that translate into career opportunities
Chapter 4: Studying for boards
Chapter 5: Deciding whether or not to open your own practice
Chapter 6: Establishing your net worth: negotiating your contract
Chapter 7: Setting yourself up for success as a 1099 contractor
Chapter 8: First year of practice resources
After reading this book you will know...
- Know which nursing school is right for you
- How to determine if your school of choice is at risk for losing their accreditation (DANGER)
- FREE resources to fund your education (including direct scholarship links)
- Study resources for nursing and NP students
- How to make your new graduate application stand out
- How to study for the NCLEX
- How to save and spend wisely after landing your first dream job
- Travel nurse/ NP resources (which documents you should have in a dropbox file for quick access, best options for housing, direct links to health/dental/life insurance, understanding your contract)
- Find a preceptor in a variety of ways WITHOUT cold calling
- Reducing unnecessary in NP school
- FNP study guide for boards
- Should you open up a healthcare business? will it be profitable?
- Negotiating your first NP contract (all of the things you SHOULD be asking for)
- Establishing yourself as a 1099 contractor CORRECTLY & getting business credit
- First year of practice resources
- Vendor list (Baltimore photographer/hairstylists, graphic/website designer, TX realtor (familiar w/ travel nurses), attorney at law, car shipping company, mortgage underwriter in 5+ states, medical coding/billing company
All sales are final (no refunds or returns), due to the instant downloadable nature of this e-commerce product.
*This product MUST be downloaded within 30 days of purchase, or the link becomes null and void. After downloading to your device of choice, the e-book will be yours to view forever! Two downloads allowed per purchase.